So, to make sure that something happens, I'm going to publicly list my tasks for March Break. They are:
- Finish GeoGebra PD for our PCMI PDO
- Restructure question banks and verify the tags in MapleTA.
- Design & implement GoogleDocs tracking database/spreadsheets à la CIS 339 Middle School in the Bronx, as seen at Educon 2.1 in January. This is something that's been on my mind a lot; thanks go to my colleague here for finally making us push towards it!
- Finish up PhD applications. Do it.
- Read 5 books on my reading list. And reflect on them. And write that reflection down.